18 February 2010

i heart you berry much

i heart you berry much

Should I lie and say it grew this way?

I've been preoccupied elsewhere this week. I started tweeting. I had been following a few twits (twats?) and realized if I just joined, it'd be easier to see them all in one place. This lead to my discovering a dozen more people and wanting to be as hip and topical as they are. So now the damage is done, and I too have to think up something witty and irreverent to say twice a day in under 144 characters. The pressure to preform like a monkey will eventually die off I'm sure. Probably when I find employment. But who knows, tweeting may actually find me that job I'm looking for!

That sounded believable, right?

2 comments:

kerry said...

It's bad that whilst I was waiting for the post to load up on my phone, I read that title as I heart you Kerry much for a microsecond until brain went 'err, nope it'll be the picture of strawberries you saw on flickr!'

bon bon said...

aw, i do heart you kerry much. :oD

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.