11 January 2010

what the tree threw up

what the tree threw up

Took the tree down this weekend. Back to the attic for eleven months for these dust collectors.

I have another bronchial infection going on. Ode to joy. Except now I have a lesser insurance with a higher deductible so I can't drag my ass to the doctor for drugs. I'm considering going after the mucus myself with an ice auger*. Right through my chest! Can't hurt anymore than this burning cough, plus it'd be quicker. I'm kidding, Gramma. What I meant to say is, I'm getting plenty of rest and fluids, and will be back in the swing of things come April!

(*For those of you NOT in the frozen midwest...)

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.