15 January 2010

nigel gets leid

nigel gets leid

Poor little blind boy. So easy to catch and make fun of. His tail was wiggling during this embarrassing encounter so no harm done. The wiggling however, was based on the fact he was standing next to the kitchen cart where his treats are kept.

Will wiggle for food.

I'm still on the fence about this LinkWithin app I've added to my posts. Sometimes it's logical as to why it's seeing other photos, and other times it's so totally random I have to wonder if the creator speaks English. I've actually been going back to old posts and adding labels because the first half of my posts didn't have any. I don't think blogger even offered this feature when I began. The time I'm taking hardly seems worth the effort. I know! Maybe you can play Tribond with my photos! What do a pug, a burlesque performer and a tulip have in common? That's right! All of them are posted here on this blog. That will be the answer to all rounds of this game until further notice.

4 comments:

Uncivil said...

You think this is what Clapton had in mind when he wrote Layla?

What'll you do when you get lonely
And nobody's waiting by your side?
You've been running and hiding much too long.
You know it's just your foolish pride.

"Lei"la, you've got me on my knees.
"Lei"la, I'm begging, darling please.
"Lei"la, darling won't you ease my worried mind.

bon bon said...

i don't know how to react to that without an insult.

;o)

Uncivil said...

Go ahead....insult me....I'm a big boy. I was just being silly.

bon bon said...

i was just going to say "ugh..."
probably should've stuck with that. ha!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.