02 January 2010

gordon & em: the book

gordon & em: the book

now in print

I can finally share with you the book I made Gramma for Christmas! I made one for myself and sister as well. Many of the photos can be seen in this flickr set, but there are some I haven't yet uploaded. I think I've mentioned before, I have quite a stash. Both Gramma and Kim loved it! Although Kim said all she had gotten for Christmas was an abscessed tooth, so I probably could've gotten her a mug saying "world's greatest brother" and she'd have done a merry jig.

********
EDIT: I realized later in the day while writing the date, that today is a palindrome. 01/02/2010. I'm probably one of sixteen people (none of whom read this blog) who find this interesting.

2 comments:

kerry said...

I find that interesting, although it completely passed me by. Actually, it will have passed me by seeing as we wouldn't write it that way :)

I think this is great, I'd love to do something similar but I don't think we have the same stash of photos as you do. Who did you use for your book?

bon bon said...

in your case, it's coming up february 1st!

i used kodakgallery.com but there are many out there. blurb, shutterfly, and you can do it right through flickr too, i've more recently noticed. go to organize & create, then print & create. i'll have to try a calendar from there next year.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.