08 January 2010

4 girls

4 girls 1

Over the holidays, my neighbor asked me to come out and take a few shots of her two girls with their visiting cousins. I happily obliged snapping only about six shots in three minutes. The fastest photo shoot in the history of all photo shoots! The girls took charge. "How 'bout we all get on the inner tube?" Snap, next! "Now, get one like this!" Snap, next! I was happy to see in post that no one had blinked.

It was a fun! It gave me something to do for a whole three minutes.

2 comments:

VE said...

Oh to be that young again when it snows...

bon bon said...

i'm tubing vicariously.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.