29 December 2009

a heady topic/grand finale

a heady topic

grand finale

My Gramma has become a semi-frequent viewer of this here blog, and what would every gramma world-over like to see more of? You got it! The fruits of their labor! So, I'm digging out these shots of my kids taken earlier in the month. I generally don't take a lot of photos of them these days as they are in their twenties. Twenty-somethings tend not to change greatly month to month, as you may know. Plus they are quite apathetic when seeing me with camera at this stage.

These were shot during Tria's birthday dinner at Muramoto in Madison. Happy, belated, public birthday, dear! You can thank great-gramma...

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.