18 December 2009

halls decked

halls decked

I still have several gifts to wrap, two to mail, and three more Christmas cards to write to distant friends. Those that don't have the decency and good sense to read my blog, that is. Can you believe I even call them friends?

I already opened one of my gifts the other day. Both my husband and I have been making a few amazon purchases, and since you don't know what it is until you open it, open it, I did. No real harm done though because when I last spoke of the book in question, he told me Santa may have it loaded on his sleigh already. Or maybe it was something pertaining to Santa being loaded. Anyhoo, it was wrapped in plastic so it was not viewed. I simply wrapped it and put it under the tree with my name on it.

To phantom kitty. xo, Santa.

2 comments:

Ms. Mamma said...

BB- Is this your tree? I have a gorgeous(actually two of them) Evergleam AND a colorwheel. Nice/

bon bon said...

yes! this is an evergleam with a color wheel on it! now i'm headed to your site to see if there are photos.

;o)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.