14 October 2009

a gallery

a gallery

A Gallery for Fine Photography was pretty memorable the last time we were in NOLA, so we hit it again this trip. Anyone with half an interest in photography should do so as this stuff is museum quality. Only in this case you can see that that Henri Cartier-Bresson is gonna set you back you 25Gs. I've always loved this shot! Maybe someone will get it for me for Christmas... (Oprah, are you listening?) The second floor has a changing exhibit, and this show was work by Jessica Lange. Yes, that Jessica Lange. And she's good! I had no idea.

It's just like her not to tell me.

Just an observation. Most of the bicycles in New Orleans have white wall tires. Is this a thing?

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.