24 October 2009

foxy

foxy

Last night's show at the Inferno was titled Filth. It combined an exotic photo exhibit, with several bands and performances by Foxy Veronica's Peach Pies. I believe the Madtown Hellcats showed a little skin too, but we didn't stay for the second set. You can blame my cold. It has moved to the back of my throat. I feel the girls may have been offended had I started gagging during some lusty maneuver.

This shot is of Foxy herself. (You probably got that from the title.)

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.