23 October 2009

avett brothers

seth

scott


Hi. I'm back to the land of the living. Or in this case, the land of sitting in front of a glowing screen. Our accountant worked his magic for four days, so we probably qualify as a legal business by government standards now. If not, we just blew $700+. Oh well.

Meanwhile, I went to a Avett Brothers concert! (yay!) But no photos were allowed inside. (boo!) I did however, get shots of them outside by their bus! (yay!) Although, it was pretty dark which made them difficult to capture. (boo!) Even so...(yay!)

Special shout-out to the adorable drunk girl who spoke to me of cabbage, cloud cult, and cooking. Seriously, you were more entertaining than the opening act! Next time I see you, I promise to drink too so our conversation can have even less direction than it did that night. ;o)

2 comments:

Uncivil said...

I had to google them. Who'd a thunk it? They're from my home state and I've never heard fo them before?

bon bon said...

did you listen to anything? what'd you think...worthy of keeping them? ;o)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.