05 September 2009

those poor suffering animals that have things so terrible they'd be better off if they were just put down...

those poor suffering animals that have things so terrible they'd be better off if they were just put down...

Sorry. That might be an exaggeration to anything I actually heard. Just taking creative license.

I should expand on yesterday's post to say there were plenty of friendly folks who stopped the pugs to say hi and pat their little heads. Not everyone in Madison thinks they know your dogs better than you do. Your snap judgment leads my my snap judgment of thinking you're an asshole, and really, that's how wars are started. Friends?

If you're a dog owner looking for places to take your dog, check out dogfriendly.com. Can't compare to say, living in Europe where dogs are as socially accepted as grandma, but hey, we're still trying to iron out the whole health care thing, so don't hold your breath waiting for the day Rover can go into the library with you, America.

2 comments:

Uncivil said...

Just be glad your black beauties don't live down here in the south!
It averaged 80 with 88 percent humidity. But lot's of those days were high ninties with 100% humidity.
I would just ride the girls around in the minivan instead of taking them for a walk.
It's a great weekend to take them out now with the cooler weather, but my ex has them this weekend! Darn it!!!!

bon bon said...

joint custody of the dogs, huh? there's proof right there they're family.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.