12 September 2009

the recital has been postponed

the recital has been postponed

Yesterday I woke up fairly early to a dense fog. We live on the edge of a small town surrounded by farm land so I thought I'd head down towards the lowland to if anything interesting caught my eye.

Um, yes. Something did.

A few more pix, here.

*******
If any of you are heading into this small town today, you may find parking at a minimum. Chilimania is under way. Something we normally leave town for. This year however marks the very first Edge Con, which appears to have some professional, comic illustrator involvement. Wha?? I know! My husband being one of them. Although, he would state professional is too strong a word as he doesn't make a living out of drawing. He's promoting Duck Soup Signs & Design and has put his own illustrations on all the canvas, banner, and decal samples, so there's some cross promotion going on.

You should go down and buy something. We're a one income family after all. Have pity.

2 comments:

Uncivil said...

Hmmmm.....very interesting find. I would have gotten the model and serial number and tried to google up some history on it? LOL

http://www.schroederpiano.com/home.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schroeder_(Peanuts)

One could only imagine a menagerie of talented characters at her keyboard?

word verification "abroisms"????

bon bon said...

pretty funny, i never even made the schroeder/peanuts connection!

the piano was gone the next day, btw.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.