23 September 2009

her pugness

her pugness



Kensi. Letting me know the cat's outside water dish needs refilling.

*******
I haven't been on flickr as much lately as I've found a new outlet. I started loading my family tree on an ancestral web site and am afraid I opened a can of worms. I wasn't prepared for the boat-load of information about to fall into my lap. I knew my relatives came from Germany, Prussia, Noway and Yugoslavia, but oh my god, there's so many of them!

Yes, I do know how that works.

EDIT:
I removed the link to my family tree since assholes will never cease to exist...

1 comment:

Uncivil said...

So nice of Kensi to look after the kitty like that.

That was fun being nosy!
Very interesting.I have realatives from Germany also.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.