14 September 2009

autumn is under way

autumn is under way

Taken right across the road from the piano photos. I potato-chopped this one a little though.

********
A shout out to everyone who came by my husband's booth at Edge Con on Saturday! We appreciate your support, love and money. In that order. I can't believe the talent that made their way to our little shithole town! Like Art Baltazar and Mike Hoffman, both of which we received signed pieces from. Art told me that Glenn was his favorite artist there! High praise!

Way to go, baby...

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.