12 August 2009

true blue

true blue

Our Canon 50D has arrived! Yippeeeee!! Still need some practice, as you can see, but here's my first attempt anyway. Hazzah!

Now I just have to clear all our compact flash cards so I can get more shooting in. This camera shoots raw images of 43mb! Holy crap! Although looking at them in Bridge, the thumbs are smaller than the Rebel's image sizes, so they must automatically compress. Also the Photoshop preview window doesn't open. Which is fine by me. I like a little more control fine tuning things.

I've still got a shitload of Rebel pix to backup, so you haven't seen the last chapter in that book yet. Not the most suspenseful read, I know. Feel free to consider my photos as cheap romance paperbacks.

"That's stupid. What else you got?"

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.