25 August 2009
this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (163)
- tonka tower
- a tavern, as opposed to, a bar
- i thought there'd be some beaches up here!
- mango salsa
- where i end and you begin
- this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
- sunday morning rushless hour
- the more things change, the more they remain the s...
- two olivers
- is it the eyes or the cheeks
- chill baby chill
- check out those sexy gams
- as i was just reminded...
- true blue
- trying on a helmet
- all my boys like trabampoleens!
- i was meant for the stage
- all cheese considered
- 70 years ago this summer...
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.