06 August 2009

i was meant for the stage

i was meant for the stage

Colin Maloy about to preform a laying of the hands at the Decemberists concert last night. I scored third row center, bitches! We were strictly told "no photos", but the moment the opening act came out I saw a dozen cameras. Throughout the show, I could see people standing just six feet from security boldly snapping away. Of course, this meant I too threw caution to the wind. I didn't take any until the encore, so I only got a couple. I pulled out the flip camera and captured a few small video clips too. I'm so naughty.

Click the photo to go to my flickr shots. I'll load a video tomorrow. I need to get to bed for now, internet.

Sweet dreams...I love you.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.