28 August 2009

i thought there'd be some beaches up here!

i thought there'd be some beaches up here!

Messing with a Joe Chiodo figurine.

I'm audi for the weekend. Heading to Chicago for the Bucktown Arts Fest tomorrow. May need to wear my wool socks. The weather has been ridiculously cool the past few days. Hopefully, there'll be some sun, at least.

Then Sunday it's up to Madison for Ride the Drive! Six miles of city streets will be closed to motorized traffic. Tons of family-friendly activities are planned throughout the route. Haven't sold you yet? The Weinermobile will be on East Washington from 11-1pm! Yeah. I knew that would get you. You seem the big weiner-type.

2 comments:

Uncivil said...

Caught me off guard with that one!!!!LOL!!!!
Where's the woman's high heeled leg lamp post??????

bon bon said...

ha! there's a window in my in-laws' neighborhood that puts one up during the holidays! i'll try to get a shot just for you!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.