17 August 2009

chill baby chill

chill baby chill

Not sure how Cub's gonna feel about this b.a.p. of him on my blog. I'll lay some motherly guilt about "all I do for him". I think that's in the manual somewhere.

This shot turned out better than any of the photos I was setting up to take as this one was shot at a reasonable hour, as the party in question didn't arrive until 1:30 p.m. On a sunny day. A bit of a worst-case scenario situation. I've got a few dark shadows to remove from the underside of this infant's...um, everything. On the plus side, the little guy needs another month to get his smile perfected. All I was really getting was gas.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.