24 July 2009

the windy city, wet

the windy city, wet

I'm unhappy with most of the pix I took at Shedd Aquarium yesterday. Even so, I can't complain because it was a day spent at Shedd Aquarium! The irony is, if I were employed right now, I wouldn't have the time to enjoy such leisurely activities, but seeing I am not, spending money on them is not the wisest of choices either. A job would probably mean I'd already have a properly working camera by now. BUT I wouldn't have had a day to lallygag in Chicago taking pictures! Such a dilemma.

This image is obviously a composition of two. The shark tank and the Chicago skyline taken just outside the aquarium. I'll post a few more boring shots to flickr as I process them, but I was compelled to do some potato-chopping when I saw these two next to each other.

It's not like I've got a job to rush off to.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.