30 June 2009

nessy & friends

nessy—detail

gp's illustrations on canvas

The best part of owning your own business is getting to test product you get in. Ok, maybe after making your own hours and not having a boss to answer to. In this case, my husband printed up some of his own creations onto canvas material. We (I, really) couldn't make up my mind on where to hang these, before finally deciding on the bedroom (even though everything else in there is framed in black). Things could change yet. I recently purchased this which was going to go in this spot, but it is still at the framing shop, so my impatience lead to some rearranging. Plus, I wanted to shoot these for that would-be, non-existent website you've probably heard nothing about.

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

I love the one on the lower left. I hear ya about the Web site.
Just put up a few photos from Rhythm & Booms. It's going to be another 16 years before I do that again.

bon bon said...

insane, isn't it? i'll stick to my small home town fireworks where all i have to do is walk a few blocks.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.