19 May 2009

syttende mai sky

syttende mai sky

Not really. I had this same view during the Syttende Mai celebrations in Stoughton this weekend, but I knew this photo I'd taken two months ago had a bluer sky. This was shot from the front door of our business, Duck Soup Signs & Design. Some day I'll have a web site to offer you. I did get the business cards done last week, so I'm not a complete slacker. But you realize how gorgeous the weather is right now, don't you? All my efforts these days are going into beautifying the backyard. Until Glenn puts the thumb screws to me and sends me a logo to draw or something...argh, these five hour work weeks are killing me!

;o)

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.