27 April 2009

cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese...etc.

cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese...

...etc.


Yes. Cheese with bacon. They sell a chocolate fudge cheese too, but I can't bring myself to buy any. I've tried chocolate bars with bacon which was not really my thing. Guess I can't see mixing savory and sweet. I don't eat cheddar cheese on my apple pie either.

I know there are a few non-Wisconsinites out there right now saying, "wtf, these are options?"

All these delectables come to you via the Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Company in Rudolph. They do not have a web site. They don't even take credit cards! Cash or check only. This does not keep the crowds away. Every time we're there, it's like a three-ring circus. Only with cheese replacing the elephants.

I'd have taken a photo of our four bags of cheese curds, but we ate or gave away all we had already. They really need to be eaten within twelve hours. A chilled cheese curd may as well be deep fried.

"wtf?!"

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

I love chocolate cheese and although those are some great prices, I usually get my cheese fix from free samples at Brennan's.

bon bon said...

hmmm, with a recommendation coming from you, i may have to give chocolate cheese a try!

TexWisGirl said...

YUM! I'm so jealous! You made my Texas-ized taste buds water! Cheese curds ROCK!

Jeff said...

They look delicious... but make sure you pace yourself - lest you have a traffic jam in your colon.

bon bon said...

hi girlfriend!! i could never move to texas for just that reason. ;o)

jeff, i'll have you know, i eat equal amounts of chocolate to keep myself regular.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.