27 April 2009
cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese...etc.
Yes. Cheese with bacon. They sell a chocolate fudge cheese too, but I can't bring myself to buy any. I've tried chocolate bars with bacon which was not really my thing. Guess I can't see mixing savory and sweet. I don't eat cheddar cheese on my apple pie either.
I know there are a few non-Wisconsinites out there right now saying, "wtf, these are options?"
All these delectables come to you via the Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Company in Rudolph. They do not have a web site. They don't even take credit cards! Cash or check only. This does not keep the crowds away. Every time we're there, it's like a three-ring circus. Only with cheese replacing the elephants.
I'd have taken a photo of our four bags of cheese curds, but we ate or gave away all we had already. They really need to be eaten within twelve hours. A chilled cheese curd may as well be deep fried.
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (163)
- awaiting sun
- watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!
- cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese...etc.
- brett & rennie
- our birthday boy!
- serving the people
- photo-free post
- care to guess?
- one yummy bunny trail
- "i'll see you in hell, woman!"
- drive by
- let the show begin!
- you've been poked
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.