13 March 2009

lovecraft is indifferent to ghostcat's affection

lovecraft is indifferent to ghostcat's affection

Hung out in Mount Horeb yesterday with Luke & Tria. And Ghostcat & Lovecraft, of course. Did a little web planning, and a little rock-banding. It's nice not having a job get in the way of your real goals.

Afterwards, I headed into Madison to post some Schwaklakk posters on the kiosks around the Union, Library Mall and such. Shit, taping up signs in 15ยบ weather should be left for people with a healthy circulatory system. I picked up an Isthmus and an Onion while there and upon reading them saw our event is listed here and here! I'm not sure who gave them the heads up, but it's pretty awesome to receive the attention! It's also listed on High Noon's calendar, where they mistakenly wrote 21 & over, followed by "kid-friendly". It is the later. Sure, it's a bar, but pretend you're in Europe for the day. Sit those kiddies on a barstool with a knife in their tiny fist, and drink up!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

You picked the wrong day to put up posters, look at it now. Are you coming downtown for the St. Pat's parade? Should be a great day.
I don't know much about your band, but will look it up.

Jeanna said...

I see High Noon's listing online, thought it was a band, lol. What do you use to carve?

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.