22 January 2009

==crafty==

On facebook, I recently added the following post (via Sarah, who you'll also find there), then proceeded to fill my front page with artists and musicians who made me giddy, which in turn, pushed this offer farther and farther to the bottom of the page until it was no longer even visible. I guess I timed that wrong. After two takers, the crowds dispersed.

So, I wanted to see if I'd get three more people to jump on this offer here on my blog! (I'll just leave this page up until I do, which I realize, could take until spring.)
here's my original facebook post, which you can see if you're a friend.

===+===+===+===
The first five three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year.
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to put this offer in your facebook notes on your blog as well. We all can make stuff!

(Send me a note with your address too!)

5 comments:

Emily Jane said...

Hmm... I'm curious as to what this is about =)

Just wanted to stop by and say hello from wonderful California! =) Hope all is well!!

bon bon said...

hey emily!
you're in california now? you lucky girl!! (considering it'll be -5ยบ again here this weekend.)

yes, i will make something for everyone who responds, but don't forget, you have to post the same offer! i may want something from you too! ;o)

Jeanna said...

Hey Phantom K., is that Darth or Chad?

tlc said...

OK, I'm in and game. I'll post to my blog tomorrow -- I promise!

bon bon said...

jeanna,
that link was the best! everyone reading this should go to jeanna's blog and look for chad vader...
so are you taking part in this little crafty experiment as well?

tlc,
coolness! i'll be watching so i can jump on board your offer! ;o)

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.