23 December 2008

time to reflect

time to reflect

View of our buffet from the mirror across the dining room.

Does anyone still need a gift idea for a toddler/preschooler? 'Cuz I just stumbled upon an awesome cd that I'm considering buying for myself! Although, I'm not sure I care to be caught singing "Godfrey (the sickly, unemployed, amateur children's magician)" at the top of my lungs next time I'm stuck in traffic. But what kind of parent would you be if you didn't introduce your little one to the Handsome Family and the Waco Brothers, really? Check it out here, or download it cheaper and faster at itunes.

Come on! All the kids are doing it!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Way cool diorama - AND picture!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.