15 December 2008

jacob marley?

jacob marley?

I brought out all my cookie cutters, so in addition to trees and santas, there are also ghosts and dog bones in my odd mix of sugary deliciousness. I only made half a batch as I'm still trying to find the perfect recipe. No luck this year either. These are good but I want an airy, crumbly cookie. These are still too crisp. Maybe I shouldn't roll them so thin. But then I only get three cookies per roll. A full batch would solve that, wouldn't it? Duh.

I continue to be frustrated with my camera. I see everyone on flickr shooting amazingly clear photos which my old rebel can no longer achieve and I just want to chuck it. But I'm junkie. I don't care that the needle is dirty, I just need to shoot up.

All in all, I'd like my photos as crisp as my cookies, and my cookies as crumbly as my photos.

1 comment:

amy said...

mmmm, crumbly cookies.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.