03 October 2008

cammi, giver of kibble

cammi, giver of kibble

I am so not ready for this.

I made sure I came home before dark today because I wanted one final look at my yard as it was. Still is. Won't be come morning.

Weather reports for tonight threaten frost. Impatiens mortal enemy. Since our yard is 88% shade, impatiens are the only flower it will tolerate. All those bright little faces will be lying in wilted piles of potential compost come morning. Sad.

I tried getting Kensi to pose here, but she would have no part of it without a reward. Cammi obliged and seconds after this was snapped, the pug chewed off her arm up to the elbow! Smell of kibble, lose an arm. Kensi's motto.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.