14 September 2008

Gael

Gael

My God, the man is a thing of beauty.

Contrary to what you may think, I did not surprise my husband with plane tickets to Toronto for our wedding anniversary so that I could see Gael Garcia Bernal. Or at least, this is not something I will admit to. I bought the tickets back in May, and at that time no one knew which movies would be playing or what celebrities would show up at TIFF. Gael's appearance was merely a happy coincidence.

Johnny back in March, and now Gael. Good year.

1 comment:

amy said...

pitter patter. pitter patter.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.