17 September 2008

Adrien, out of focus

Adrien, out of focus

My auto focus is shot. It has been for some time now, which now looking back at all my photos should impress you knowing I shoot everything manually, right?! Sure. But the reason I bring it up here is that all the shots taken at the Blindness premiere were taken over the heads of screaming fans. If someone was coming, I'd take a stab at where they'd be in focus since I wouldn't be able to look through the view finder. I got a few ear and shoulder shots using this technique. Plus an awesome shot of Julianne Moore from neck to knees. I'm thinking I can sell that one to People magazine to cushion my retirement fund.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.