04 August 2008

guess the auto...

guess the auto...

What a glorious weekend. Beautiful weather. Good friends...

Did some outdoor grilling, movie going, and attended a vintage auto show at Botham Vineyards. Fifteen acres of rolling, vine covered hills. Although, we'll have to go back sometime when it's event- (and crowd-) free.

Can anyone guess this car shown? My parents had one was I was little-bity and they have a shot of me peeking out the round window. Man, do I wish they still had that car...

I also broke it to Glenn this weekend that we are going to Toronto the weekend of our anniversary! Which coincides with the Toronto Film Fest. Hells yeah!! We went in 2005 too. At that time, we purchased the out of town package and paid an arm, leg, and kidney to pick out our movies in advance. This year we're going to save a little cash and wing it. May not get in our first or second choices, but here's the best thing...even if we don't get in any movies, we'll be in fuckin' Toronto! In your face!!

Sorry. I get a little excited when I'm in celebrity stalking mode.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Too bad you're not going to Toronto next week when I'm going to be there.

bon bon said...

whatcha doing there?...eh?

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.