09 August 2008

eef barzelay

eef barzelay

No good photos of Eef's performance Thursday night. Cafe Montmartre's lighting is comparable to that of the inside of a mole's lair. If moles reside in lairs. An evil mole, I suppose. Anyhoo, I put on the lensbaby lens, turned the camera to 3200 asa, and crossed my fingers. Then of the shots that did turn out, not many resembled him. Not sure what that's about. Just the same, I was there and this proves it. So do not challenge me.

He signed a cd for me too. In case more proof is needed.

On a totally unrelated tangent, I came across this website today, which amused me. Obviously none of these folks ever landed on Designed To Sell while flipping though the channels.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.