03 August 2008

{add zebra noise here}

{add zebra noise here}

Earlier this week, TLC and I went to check out what was going down in Richland Center. Turns out things were going up. A house being built by ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I knew nothing about it, but when she said "hey, wanna go?" I said, "do I need to take off work?" and you can pretty much guess the rest of that conversation.

I didn't take any exciting shots, as we couldn't get that close. Which is why you're getting this shot of a zebra's ass instead. We stopped at a roadside vegetable market/petting zoo on the way home to get our fill of cheese curds and being nibbled by baby goats. Gotta love Wisconsin, right? I'm sorry, that's not really a question as the correct response is most certainly...yes.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.