31 July 2008

hooray for husbands...not monkeys

OMG! You'll never guess where I found my glasses! On top of my head!! YES! They've been there this whole time! For FOUR DAYS! Can you believe it?!

Just kidding. Glenn found them hanging from our living room lamp.

So, now I'm going to put a new post on craigslist to get rid this damn monkey!

Free To Good Home
Monkey.
CONS: Kleptomaniac. Likes to hide things around the house. Especially eyewear. Smells. Flings poop.
PRO: Keeps in-laws at bay. Uncanny ability to pick the correct wine with any meal.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.