17 June 2008

heating up the stage

heating up the stage

I guest posted on Dan's blog today (or yesterday if you're in the UK), and he's sending viewers this way with promises of t&a. So, I feel obligated to provide you with some. I'd have more from the weekend, but this bar was dark, my auto-focus doesn't work, and my night-vision fails me. I am old, after all.

If it's just corsets and pasties you're after, feel free to peruse either of my flickr accounts where there's boobage a-plenty. Look for anything labeled Dr. Sketchy's or burlesque:
phantom kitty set
Dr Sketchy set

But let's face it. The pugs get all the hits.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I opened your blog page at work today and had to quickly shut it down... :)

bon bon said...

my life is now complete.
ha!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.