05 May 2008

olive & gpw



I'm long overdue for a post, but I have a very good excuse. I'm just not going to share it with you. Ah who am I kidding, I've just been too busy once again, and when I do finally sit down at the computer, it's to process photos. Such as this one. It's of the hubby and Olive last Sunday at Dr. Sketchy's! I wasn't sure if I should show any that I took indoors as they're a bit risque! But, if you've already put the kids to bed, and care to see the perversion that went on, by all means, check out the kink-fest here. Consider yourself warned, Mom!

FYI—My Mom doesn't read this crap. I was talking to your Mom...

1 comment:

Luke said...

Wait...

My mom doesn't read this site?

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.