07 March 2008

got the pose down

got the pose down

I finally got all the photos up last night (early morning) from the last Dr. Sketchy's! I haven't put them in any groups as of this moment, so I figured I'd post the one that had gotten the most hits so far. This is the winner, ladies and gents. Not sure the reason behind it except that I've tagged it with the word "feet". Hey, I'm not knocking any fetishists because to each his/her own, right? But are feet really that attractive? Why not hands? Or am I out of touch and there are hand-fetishists out there? Ok, that's a just general observation. You don't have to respond.

This is Shane's interpretation as The Birth of Venus. Which he nailed! When Shane isn't standing perfectly still, you'll find him singing his big heart out with Screamin' Cyn Cyn and the Pons. Or as their myspace proclaims, he's all up on your dick. I'm unsure how to interpret that.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Believe me- there is EVERY kind of fetish that you can possibly imagine.

Including hand fetishes.
http://community.livejournal.com/hand_fetish/profile

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.