13 March 2008

death by peep

peeps for blog

...I try to keep myself amused. See the slideshow (um, peepshow, if you will) here.

We're going up north this weekend to see the folks! Plus we're out of cheese. Central Wisconsin is cheese territory, you know. The local FFA is also having their annual pancake feed and where ever there are potato pancake, God willing, I must be as well.

Spring is hitting us FINALLY as you can now see over the huge piles of brown snow flanking the end of our driveway. On the drive home from work today, I had the sunroof open and I could smell fresh manure being spread on the fields. Ah, what a welcome aroma!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Brilliant!

Jeff said...

Cannibal peeps. Have you no shame?

S.A.S. said...

Ah the smell of manure! Grandpa a dairy farmer used to say, "smell the manure, the smell of money"!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.