10 February 2008

...but it's a clean wound.

...but it's a clean wound.

Ok, should I or should I not post this invitation to my blog? Will the people who read it actually come? Will I then be over my head and have to purchase eleven cases of soap?! Am I so full of myself that I think I have more then nine readers?

Here's the deal. If you're reading this, you're welcome to join us! I simply ask that you respond in this comment section, or email me with a headcount. We'll supply soap, snacks and band aids. High Noon will be serving up the liquor. All you need to bring is a small paring knife or jackknife. You'll be carving soap, not a turkey, so it should fit comfortably in your hand. Children are welcome! Well, not small children, but we've been doing this for thirteen years now and this is a totally family-friendly event! Maybe going with such a sinister poster for our first public party wasn't the best idea, but I guess I didn't really think that one through, now did I?

Feel free to send me any questions. I'll be happy to oblige!

4 comments:

thechrisproject said...

That sounds really awesome. If I came, would I be the only person there that didn't know everyone else?

bon bon said...

you know me! and olive will be there! actually, people have often brought friends of friends so there are plenty of first-time introductions. we've even been the venue for blind dates! :o)

Jeff said...

I would be there in a heartbeat if I lived near Madison. Sounds like a total blast!

bon bon said...

when was the last time you had a good old fashioned road trip, jeff?

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.