22 January 2008

snow day

snow day

My friend, Keife, and I were exploring a site regarding a story he had heard on npr a few days prior. (Check it out for yourself!) I've never seen frost flowers before! Very cool! Yes, I said cool. All this lead to my wondering how close I could get to a snowflake myself without having a microscope setup like this dude has. The answer is, not very close. I'm gonna try again though for an individual flake next time it snows, as it's hard to pick out just one once they've landed. duh.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.