07 January 2008

me on Wii

me on Wii

This was taken on Thanksgiving. (I'm a little behind in my postings obviously.) Looks like me, doesn't it? Right down to the telltale smirk. The fact that I'm holding a bowling ball may have thrown you. The pants they put you in in the baseball game aren't quite attractive enough to show you. Pa-lease.

This game was a little one-on-one with Jesus Christ. He's talks a big game, but I rubbed his nose in it. Actually, tlc was playing my character while I was taking photos here, but I did beat Andy Gibb myself prior to this game. He's the one standing in the background next to Jesus. If you look closely, you'll notice he's crying. Hence my smirk.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

So what exactly are those two round purple things... arms? balloons? misaligned boobs?

And why are you throwing a watermelon?

Greg said...

How come Christ doesn't have boobs like that?

bon bon said...

the wii designers have not yet prefected hands. or bowling balls, i guess.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.