11 December 2007

have a celery christmas

have a celery christmas

Ok, I never said I was a copywriter. This fella stands in front of our neighbor's house, build by their girls, Cammi and Lizzy. Cute, huh? Good day for snowman constructing! I stayed home due to icy roads this morning. Not a good day to have snowblower troubles. Cub and I shoveled quite a bit, but I left one side of the driveway for Glenn. If he wants to he can pull in balanced on two wheels like the Duke boys.

Right after this word from Pepsodent!

3 comments:

Luke said...

YEEEEEEE-HAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!1!111ONE

Jeff said...

I spent most of my celery on my kid's presents already.

bon bon said...

heh heh...

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.