13 October 2007

let's bowl!

let's bowl!

It only took a week, but I managed to load the rest of these concert photos on flickr. It may be I have to go the route of dumping a set of photos on the weekend, as oppose to one pic a day like before. Work is too consuming. Believe me, I'd much rather blog, but spending 12 hours straight in front of the computer doesn't exactly drive me to come home and do the same. Plus, the lack of a life gives me little to chat about.

I'll still stop by, but I may be going the way of the endangered Greg Lee. As he was my blog mentor (blentor), it's only right that I follow his lead.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.