27 October 2007

coloring beefcake

coloring beefcake

I might need to open a second flickr account. I do my best to get all my dr. sketchy event photos loaded, but I've had little time to load much else I've taken. I'm not sure I want these shots to take over 60% of my account as I really have no idea if my initial contacts care to see all the nonsense that goes on. I just finished uploading all the images from this month, so I think starting next month, that's what I'll do. I'll continue to throw a fave here on the blog. I still need to keep reminding some of you to make an appearance. Although you don't. And you know who you are. You...without a libido. I'm assuming anyway, 'cuz that's the only obvious reason you're not showing up. Unless you've got something against coloring!

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.