07 October 2007

church of the good hustle

church of the good hustle

Sorry about the delay between posts, folks. It's unavoidable these days.

This was taken from the balcony of the High Noon Saloon last weekend. Same place we hold dr. sketchy's. Great venue. I've heard people complain that it's too small, but I don't feel that way. It's perfect for working your way up front to get photos. And I have to add, nearly every concert that I've motioned to someone that I'd like to stand in front of them for five minutes while I take a few photos, has NOT kicked me in the head! This isn't just High Noon, but every where in Madison. People tend to step aside while I invade their personal space. It brings a tear to me eye just thinking about! The occasional under-age drunk female is the only species that finds me a threat. As if they may want to offer up their perky C-cups to the band at the very moment that I'm in their direct line of the stage. If their beer cup has recently been filled, I will avoid confrontation with this animal.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.