30 September 2007

@#%&!!

@#%&!!

...I worked even longer on Friday! This has got to stop. My fun is being affected. For example, all the photos from this event are crap! I had the wrong setting on my camera so everything is dark and/or blurry. My apologies to Foxy Veronica's Peach Pies. They were totally cute and I have no decent images to offer. There was a guest photographer there however, and he's actually got some clear shots in the sketchy pool. Check out everyone's illustrations too! I think you can tell what a great time everyone is having here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes that shit has to stop!!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.