14 September 2007

6119

6119

This photo brought to you courtesy of the Chicago Metra. (This would be a good place to say their motto if I knew it.) I dug it out because mybuell posted a ticket image and I wanted to say, look at me! I ride the metra too, see? Me, her and 700,000 drunken Cub fans every year.

Today Greg and I went to lunch for a little birthday celebration. His birthday, not mine. Not nearly as exciting as last year, but the food was actually edible this time.

Many happy bananas, Greg!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

You, 700,000 Cub fans and an alien if that reflection is anything to go by...

Greg said...

Thanks for a wonderful birthday lunch! Maybe next year Debbie will hire a dancing panang noodle. Mmmm.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.