19 August 2007

seana

seana


Another Dr. Sketchy's for the history books! Seana did a fantastic job! Posing motionless is asking a lot of a professional dancer. She did get in some dancing though as Olive had the audience draw her in motion for one of the contests. We also had posession of the Traveling Dr. Sketchy sketch book this month, so I intend on taking photos of our additions to it before sending it on to another city. If you were one of the illustrators who participated, watch our flickr group later this week. I'll try to get more shots uploaded the next few days. Other aspects of my life are seriously cutting into the fun parts!

Oh, I did go and see Superbad Friday night with my sons and a group of their twenty-something friends. Glenn didn't go because he had a freelance job to finish, but I'm quite willing to go see it again! This proves I have the humor level of a college-age male.

3 comments:

ALT - [f r a m e s] said...

Your name from now on shall be "Brad."

bon bon said...

that's fuckin' beautiful man. let's go out for beers later...

ALT - [f r a m e s] said...

[shotguns beer with Brad]

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.