30 August 2007

olive

Olive

Holy crap, I took a lot of Sketchy photos this month! I've got one more batch to go. Then I'll get back to shots of the pugs that I know you can't get enough of. Less boobs, but more rows of them.

My computer is getting bogged down with images and I can't quite figure out this Maxtor back up drive. It shows stuff being copied over, but then I don't know where to look to make sure it copied over. I want obvious answers dammit. Does anyone else have a Maxtor One Touch III? I think they're taunting me with that title. It's like the EASY button at Staples. The secret is, it's just a big fake button. It doesn't actually do anything. And now the Maxtor One Touch! It will back up all your files with one touch! *Boop!* Done! Oh, but don't try looking for them. They're there, baby. Chill.

I was reading that verbatim from the back of the box.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.