30 July 2007

rat fink was here

rat fink was here

Before I go on about this "cherry ride", I'd like to thank all of you who voted in my poll! Tonight we enjoyed salmon on the grill topped with mango salsa! Oh baby, that's good eating! I attempted a photo of it, but the sun was already going down and the dining room lights on that salmony skin...well, let's just say, it tasted better than it looked.

Instead, I offer you a (double) shot I took of our pal, Rick's roadster from the old car show in town last week. He's looking to sell it, so this baby can be yours for just $11,750! That's more than he's asking, but I just tacked on a $250 commision for posting it on my blog. So, please feel free to contact me directly, and I will be sure let him know!

3 comments:

hollibobolli said...

LOL!!!!! My dad mentioned something about listing one of their cars on my blog. I was like "what in the WORLD???"

This reminds me of the Scorpions in Grease!!

ALT - [f r a m e s] said...

I can't imagine driving this to work: all the statisticians and demographers would nerd laugh to death.

As for Guiscard: I had no idea who he was. I just googled events that occurred in 1072, and voila!

bon bon said...

hollibobolli, tell your dad the car has to be cool enough to photography. no 90's model buicks allowed.

alt, are you kidding? those nerds would return to their powerbooks and weep inconsolably, knowing they'd never be as edgy as you!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.